Welcome To The Hub Forums The Hub Info Benefits of Participating

• Benefits of Participating

Posted by alwayssparkle on August 27, 2024 at 10:22 am

I am often asked what I think (as the founder) of the benefits of being a part of The Hub For RVers. This is a loaded topic for me and I would love to hear what you think. For me participating really does allow me to effectively connect with others, in real time, and without having to do alot of research to find just that right person. It also allows me to connect with them. Sometimes we have single interactions with those who pass through our life and sometimes we form either business or personal relationships. That is when I actually use our social tools to make a permanent connection to them. Now that I have found an awesome individual, connected with them if needed, I can invite them to collaborate or brain storm with me. Sometimes we end up on collaborations on one topic and sometimes it is many. Because we are collaborating and two heads are better than one, three are better than two… you know the quote… then we can innovate together. Innovation shows up in many ways, but all of it leads back to improving our community and the outdoor activities we love to do.

alwayssparkle replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.